Have you ever been standing at the cashier going to pay for something and thinking, Oh, my gosh, I hope this card works? Not even knowing what the balance is.
In this episode, we’re talking about how money is energy. And a long time ago, I didn’t know this was true. I thought money was the paper, my wallet, or the bank card that I would take to the machine. And sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn’t.
You will learn how we shift our mindset around money and really realize that money is energy and energy is everywhere all the time, which means money can flow to you easily and frequently from multiple sources on a continuous basis.
Quick tips to shift your mindset from thinking that money is finite, a piece of paper to realizing that it’s energy:
- Money is circular. Money is meant to go in circles. It’s meant to flow. It’s meant to go to work. And when we don’t have our money in circulation or in a way that actually allows for money to do its job, what happens is it becomes stale and stagnant.
- We have been taught to go to work for money, to trade your time for money. The issue is that you always run out of time before you make enough money.
- You’re going to work and giving them your life force your energy, which means it’s an exchange of energy. You’re giving them a certain amount of energy and they’re giving you a certain amount of energy back.
- So we have to shift away from that trading time for money paradigm, away from the idea that we have to do or be something to be worthy of money. Money is simply energy.
- Keep High Vibration when your vibration is negative full of messages like I don’t have enough.. There’s never enough money. Nothing ever works out for me. You can feel that, right? That is going to propel money away from you. But when you’re walking around saying everything always works out in my favor, I have more than enough money flowing to me easily. Money starts flowing and working for you.
When you start to realize that your service renders the money, the more service you provide, the more money you make, you start to realize there’s ways to create leverage through different business models. So ask yourself, currently, are you treating money like its energy? Are you giving more than enough energy? What do you believe about money? Is money hard to earn? Is it hard to get? Is it hard to find? Or are you ready to transition out of that mindset?
Leave your lack behind and really grab on to an abundant future. Remember where your attention goes, your energy flows, and when you give out energy money will come back to you if you’re giving it in the right places.