“This is a place where we incubate your dreams, desires, and ideas. We help you with your mindset and how to effectively get your vision and mission out into the marketplace in a way that attracts your consumers and converts them to raving fans.“
In this episode, we’re going to focus on becoming the CEO of your life and your business in a way that truly matters. Imagine being able to create systems in your life that guarantee success.
Many times, what I believe happens to current or future entrepreneurs, or even accidental entrepreneurs, is that we have an idea or a desire to step out and do something different, but we allow fear to stop us in our tracks. Remember, fear is false evidence appearing real. We should not allow this false evidence to stop us from taking what could be a life-altering, life-shaking first step.
In my experience, I really didn’t want to work for someone else. So, for our listeners out there who may have a good job, a good career, or even run a couple of businesses, but don’t feel satisfied and don’t feel it is their end game, I want to challenge you today with these questions:
- Where are you in your life? What am I doing? Do I love what I’m doing?
- If I don’t love what I’m doing, what could I do that I would love?
- Are you at a place where you need to innovate? Have you found yourself in a rut?
- Do you do the same thing every day?
- Do you feel you are not growing or changing or moving to the next level?
- Do you think that that’s the best version of you and is that where you want to go?
- Do you have any ideas that you need to really dig into and take hold of and be brave about?
We have the CEO Success Planner to help you start creating a perspective if you are not sure. It allows you to identify how you are investing or spending your time and transform it so that you feel you are working towards your mission and purpose with absolute love.
As CEOs, we should close our minds tightly to anything that comes against our goals. People may try to discourage you, not because they are being mean or malicious, but because maybe they are not chasing their own dreams or goals, and they don’t understand the sacrifice, the amount of mental tenacity, and/or education that is required to level up. Therefore, be very careful who you take advice from.